Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 19

This last week I have been working on getting Kaitlyn's life a little more on a schedule. Up until now we have let her sleep whenever she wanted, which was easiest for us. But now I am working on getting her used to a set bedtime. It has been going pretty well, though she gets so tired in the evenings that it can be a lot of work to keep her up.

I have been thinking about trying to make this change for quite awhile, but the time has finally come. The past few months Paul has been so helpful with taking care of Kaitlyn when she wakes up at night so that I can get some sleep. But Paul is starting a new job where he is working 10 hour night shifts! We are very thankful that he has a job, but this will definately be changing our sleeping schedule. Now I will be getting up with her at night, and I'm a little concerned about getting enough sleep. Hopefully getting her on a bit of a schedule will help.

One of Kaitlyn's new tricks is to stick out her tongue and blow bubbles. It is pretty cute, though messy. Um, I guess she is up from her nap...I better go pick her up!

No comments: