Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1st

Today is February 1st! I can hardly believe January is already over. With one month gone of the year, I thought today would be a good day to look over my goals for the year and see how I'm doing so far.

Now, first let me say that I was sick for at least two and a half weeks of January. Really sick. I know I didn't do a great job on my goals, because I was mostly trying to keep my 3 kids alive when all I wanted to do was lay in bed. Another problem this month was that my computer was broken for about two weeks, so my two goals that required a computer did not go well. And now that I'm done with my excuses we can continue.

The goals that did not go well in January were posting on the blog and catching up on the family yearbooks.

The goal that went so-so in January was writing in my journal.

And the goals that went great in January were Bible reading, reading books about parenting and homeschooling, losing weight, and doing art and cooking projects with Kaitlyn.

Here are pictures of Kaitlyn's two art projects - a cow puppet and finger-painting.




Overall, not too bad. I have more goals in the great category than the bad category, so I am happy. Hopefully in February I will be more healthy and have a working computer. On the other hand, I need to learn to not waste so much time on my computer so that I can actually get some of the goals done.

No comments: