Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 6

Ok, so last week I reported that I lost a pound and then gained a pound and a half. Well, I didn't really gain a pound and half, since it was gone by the next day. And after that pound and a half disappeared I lost 3 more pounds this week. So I am now at -20. Wahoo!

This morning I also finished another game on dietbet.com and won! I don't think I'll win much money on this one, but I'll find out in another couple of days.

Oh, and I exercised 4 days this last week, much better than the last few weeks. I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and it is a killer. I've been SO sore the last few days. I did this work out a few years ago (before the kids came along) and it was so fun to see how much stronger I got over the course of a month, so I am looking forward to doing it again.

No comments: