Saturday, August 21, 2010

3 Weeks!

Yesterday marked 3 weeks of Kaitlyn's life with us, and we had a busy day. First we went to Kaitlyn's Pediatritian and were happy to find out that she is up to 9 pounds 9 ounces, finally a half pound over her birth weight.

Then the three of us went grocery shopping. When we entered the store Kaitlyn got really still with her eyes wide open, trying to figure out her new surroundings. After a few minutes of overstimulation she slept through the rest of the event.

And lastly, Kaitlyn had her first evening out on the town. We went to the mall! Paul and I like to go to the mall to wander around and people watch - it's a cheap date. It was fun to have Kaitlyn with us this time. It was also my first time to try out my front carrier with her. She was so happy snuggled up against me feeling the movement of me walking. She slept the whole time we walked around the mall, sat for awhile, and then walked some more. We didn't do anything too exciting, but it was a special time for me to be out with my two sweethearts. It was a good day!

Here's some pictures from Week 3:

No comments: