Monday, February 1, 2010

February

Wow, it's February already!

The good news is that I am not feeling sick! A few times I have not eaten for awhile just to enjoy feeling hungry without being sick.

The bad news is that the last few days I have been having a lot of lower back pain. Well, at least it's something different to deal with.

I am also feeling an incredible urge to reorganize all our stuff. First, because all our junk is a mess. Second, because I know that with a baby coming we will be accumulating so much more stuff. And finally, because we will probably be moving in the next 5-9 months.

I have started going through some things, but feel like I still need an overall plan of attack. I am thinking about getting some new plastic storage containers, but it's hard to know what size would be best. Hopefully it will start coming together soon.

No comments: