Monday, January 25, 2010

2nd Trimester!

My 2nd Trimester is here! While I've read several different dates of when the 2nd Trimester exactly begins, it is sometime between the start of Week 13 and Week 14. And today the ticker at the top of my blog moved to the 4th month! So I am deeming myself officially there.

Some of you have been wondering why I haven't written anything on here for the last week and a half. The short answer....my last post said about all I have had to say. I've been so tired of feeling sick!

I wrote several weeks ago that my new favorite food was Cheerios. The last few weeks I have kept a baggie of Cheerios next to my bed or in my purse most all of the time. Paul laughs at me, that whenever we want to go anywhere I have to have a snack first and bring a snack (or two) with me.

I actually haven't been eating the Cheerios quite as much recently. My new favorite food seems to be cheeseburgers from McDonald's. Yum. Now, I have always been able to enjoy a cheeseburger, but now I want those things a lot more. One of the reasons I like them is because after I eat them, for some reason I don't feel sick for most of the rest of the day. I'm not sure if it is the combo of carbs and meat, or just the amount of fat? I don't know, but is seems to work.

Last week I bought a few new-to-me shirts at Value Village. Some that I can wear now, and some that I still need to grow into. I can't remember the last time that I bought items of clothes that were too big for me, but I was hoping to grow into.

I'm so happy for the two women from our Sunday School class that have had babies in the last week! Congratulations Jamie and Jessica! I look forward to meeting their new little ones. And I still can't believe that I will soon be the one in the hospital with the new little one!

1 comment:

David and Jessica said...

Yay! I got mentioned in the blog! :-D
Glad to hear you're starting to feel a little better!