Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday was Christmas Day! Paul and I went over to my parents house and gave them this Christmas ornament. It took them a minute to notice the key point of the ornament...the pregnant lady! Finally they saw it and were very happy for us.

My sister Jo and niece Lori came over and we showed them the ornament. They both looked at it and together said, "Uh-oh!" Lori is very excited to have a cousin that lives in the same state as her. All of her other cousins live across the country so she doesn't see them very often.

Then we all went over to my Grandma and Aunt's house where we were able to share the news with my Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and Brother-in-law. Of course we had good food and presents too!

I am so thankful for my family. I am thankful that they are so excited for us and that they will always be there to help us when we need it. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your take on us is correct. We are excited, and obviously want to continue to show our love and support of you 3. Cool blog Beth.

Logica said...

Yea! baby coming!

Melissa said...

I am SO excited for you!!!!! And I'm glad you're blogging so I can keep up with your thought and feelings. Welcome to the wild ride of parenting!