Friday, January 14, 2011

Food, Take One

Kaitlyn is now 5 and a half months old, and she loves to watch us eat. She will watch our fork go up and down, study us while we chew, and watch the process over and over again. This morning we decided it was time to let her give eating a try. Her first meal was rice cereal mixed with formula. I tasted it, and it was terrible. But she is used to the taste of formula, right? I wasn't sure if I was going to give her rice cereal or not, since it has no nutritional value. But I got a free box of it, so I decided to give it a try. She hated it. And here's the proof.


I'm not sure if she really hated the taste of it, or she just didn't know what to do with it. So, I'm not sure whether to try the same thing again tomorrow, try something different, or just wait a few days.

No comments: