Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Growing

The baby and I are definately growing! The baby should be nearly 10 inches long. When I look at my tape measure that looks so big! I still imagine the baby being only about an inch or two. I *think* I have felt the baby move a few times over the last few days, though it's still kinda hard to tell for sure.

I have been growing too, which has been painful! My stomach hurt every evening for a few weeks as my ligaments were being stretched out, but has been feeling better the last few days. I have just started wearing some of my larger maternity shirts, which make me feel a lot bigger too.

Two more days until I am hoping to be able to say "he" or "she" instead of always "the baby". I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out! How exciting!!!
-Kristina-