Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week 8

Week 8 is over and I lost another 2.5 pounds, which brings me to 23.5 pounds lost. It's kinda hard to believe! After I weighed myself a few days ago I picked up Alyssa and stepped back on the scale. She weighs just over 20 pounds, so it was fun to see how both of us combined weighed less than my starting weight just 8 weeks ago. Today I was able to pick up Joel, who is about 23 pounds, and together we came in just under my starting my weight. It's hard to believe that I have lost as much as Joel weighs! I guess my next goal is to lose as much as Kaitlyn weighs, about 35 pounds!

This week I worked out 3 times. I also went for a walk with the family, but that wasn't too strenuous. Last week I forgot to post how much money I won in my last online game. I won $21, so my first two games combined I made $41. My 3rd game will end next week, and as long as I don't gain any weight this week I will win again!

No comments: