Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sick Days

This week brought Kaitlyn's first cold. Her little nose was so stuffy and it was hard for her to breathe. There was a lot of snorting and noisy breathing going on. Of course she doesn't yet know how to breathe through her mouth, or know what to do with the junk in her nose. So she wasn't very happy about it. She spent two days just wanting to be held and taking all her naps in my lap. We had to cancel some of our plans, and spend the time on the couch or in the rocking chair. I didn't get much done, but tried to remind myself to enjoy the extra cuddle time with her. I know it won't be long before cuddling with Mommy is not her favorite activity anymore.

The good news is that Kaitlyn slept 9 hours straight - twice this week!

Week 10 in over and uh-oh - I didn't take ANY pictures this week.

No comments: