Wednesday, April 21, 2010

99

99 Days until my due date!

Time is ticking by. In some ways I can't wait to be done being pregnant, as it has been a painful process. In other ways I think I will miss being pregnant, especially feeling her move around inside me.

Yesterday instead of working in the nursery during MOPS, I was invited to attend the meeting with the other moms. They wanted me to see what their group is like, and they are hoping I will join them next year. They seem like a great group of moms and I am hoping to join them in the fall, though it's hard to imagine what my life with a newborn will truly be like!

Paul and I have started attending Baby Classes. We have been to the first two meetings and have learned about taking care of infants and breastfeeding.

I'm trying to finish up some craft projects I've been working on. They should all be done in the next few days, so there should be pictures coming soon!

No comments: